Bitterroot Ecosystem Subcommittee Fall Meeting
November 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
DRAFT agenda items:
1. Review accomplishments from our proposed program of work for 2019.
2. Structure of the Committee – There are new members on the committee and we need to identify a Vice-Chair.
3. Increased I & E, establish a baseline structure in the Bitterroot Valley to augment ongoing and future education efforts and working with the public as grizzly bears find their way into the Bitterroot Ecosystem.
4. Update on Governor Bullock’s Grizzly Bear Advisory Council.
5. Update on Forest Plan Revision efforts on the Nez Perce-Clearwater and Salmon-Challis NFs.
6. Preliminary identification of our program of work for 2020.
For those folks that will be participating via conference call or VTC please follow the below instructions.
Here are the dialing instructions for the Bitterroot Subcommittee IGBC Video Conference on November 22 from 0900 until 1200.
Video participants dial: 160103
ConferenceMe Participants click the link below:
Please forward these instructions to all the attendees and have them dial in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the start of the video conference.
Video Participant Instructions:
With the VTC remote, point at the camera and dial 160103 then press the green button to make the call. All video attendees are to dial 160103 for VTC participation. NO Phone line is needed.
Please do NOT accept calls from anyone during the meeting. If an attendee dials another attendee’s video system instead of the 160103 number, it will interrupt the video conference.
Telephone Participant Instructions:
Using your telephone, dial 505-563-9150. After the voice prompts, dial 160103#
ConferenceMe Participant Instructions:
To join the video conference using ConferenceMe, click on this link: http://220.127.116.11/conference_join_cme.html?name=VTC%20160103
Please note that you have reserved the video bridge and that attendees are responsible for reserving their own video systems and meeting rooms.
Dialing instructions do not allow calling an AT&T conference line from one of the MCU’s. One of the VTC systems, with multi-site, will need to call both the MCU and call the AT&T conference line. This VTC endpoint will be used to connect AT&T phone participants into the VTC meeting.