- This event has passed.
NCDE Subcommittee Winter Meeting (Virtual) – Nov. 23
November 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Northern Continental Divide Ecosystem Subcommittee will convene for its winter meeting on Monday, Nov. 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2020 Winter NCDE Agenda
- For more information on the Montana Governor’s Grizzly Bear Advisory Council, click here.
The meeting will be livestreamed here starting at 9 a.m., Nov. 23, or on the FWP YouTube page.
Instructions to call in for public comment:
Due to Governor’s orders regarding distancing and gathering of groups, this meeting will streamed live online. To make public comment, you can dial into the meeting from your phone or click the Zoom link below.
- There is approximately a 15-second lag between the live Zoom meeting and the YouTube stream. Please log in prior to the comment opportunity with this lag time in mind.
- Once you enter the meeting, if you wish to comment, please dial * (star) 9 to raise your hand. You will be notified when your phone has been unmuted.
- Before making your comment, please state your name, city, and the organization you represent (if applicable).
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the meeting that becomes unmanageable, troublesome or offensively off topic.
LOGIN INFO FOR PUBLIC COMMENT