April 21, 2021
The spring 2021 Selkirk-Cabinet-Yaak subcommittee meeting will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams, a video conferencing application, on April 21 @ 9:30 Pacific Daylight Time (10:30 Mountain Daylight Time).
Click here for the final agenda. Video meeting link and call-in info is below.
– Participants can access the meeting with the Teams desktop or mobile app or through an internet browser (Microsoft Edge preferred). The subcommittee and presenters are highly encouraged to use the Teams app. You can download the app beforehand here. Please note, the meeting will include visuals and presentations only viewable through the Teams app or on a browser.
– There is also an option to call-in to the meeting (below); please dial 1-202-640-1187, then Conference ID 340 656 269 followed by #. You are not the meeting organizer.
– Mute your phone (*6 on handset), microphone, and video to limit background noise and reduce bandwidth. Meeting organizers may choose to “mute all” during meeting.
– There will be opportunity for public comment via Teams video and Phone-in options. To unmute a handset, press *6. Before making your comment, please state your name, city, and the organization you represent (if applicable).
– First 15 minutes of meeting will be held to cross-check attendees and make sure meeting platform is functional.
– Choose either Teams video or call-in. Please don’t use both at same time.
– If you are experiencing connectivity issues, turn your camera and incoming video off and it should help.
– Please contact Justin Teisberg Justin_Teisberg@fws.gov with any technical questions, try to do so please before the meeting.
MICROSOFT TEAMS MEETING:
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 202-640-1187,,340656269# United States, Washington DC
Phone Conference ID: 340 656 269#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Learn More | Meeting options